Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back To School with Glitz

 
School's back in session here. New routines to settle in. Fresh things to learn. Here's a layout I created about this time.
 
 
Glitz Design had chalkboard design patterned papers in several of its collections. I picked one from the Uncharted Waters collection as my backdrop. It worked well with a photo of a stack of colorful school supplies. To use a school-themed word, I cut out the 'know' from a Love You Madly paper layer to create my title. I matted the photo with several layers of staggered patterned papers from the 6x6 paper packs from Uncharted Waters, Sunshine In My Soul, Color Me Happy, and Love You Madly collections.
Here are some close-up shos of the details.
 

Glitz Design supplies used:
Uncharted Waters 6 x 6 paper pad
Uncharted Waters 12 x 12 Stripe paper
Uncharted Waters Journal Stickers
Sunshine In My Soul 6 x 6 paper pad
Love You Madly 6 x 6 paper pad
Love You Madly Paper Layers
Color Me Happy 6 x 6 paper pad
Cashmere Dame Title Stickers
 
Others: paints, cardstock, paper clip, edge distressor
 
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: