Friday, May 31, 2013

Making Art with Stampin Up!

Did you know that Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 25th anniversary? In celebration, they just released their new catalog and it's filled with stamps to suit any style of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and more! I have to say that I have many favorites in this catalog. Let me share with you one of my favorites today:
This is the Stippled Blossoms Clear-Mount Stamp set. Check it out here.
Stampin' Up! was so generous to send me this set to play with.
It was so much fun to stamp in layers!!! Here's what I made with this set


And here's a closer look:

Check back next week for more new releases from Stampin Up!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Gorgeous!

CJb said...

What a stunning layout! Thanks for sharing. Off to go check out the new SU catalog.

Jill said...

Mou, this page is incredible!