Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Glitz for March

Hi everyone! Can you believe it's March already? March is green... for spring, for St. Patrick's Day. Glitz Design's theme for this week is Go Green! Here are my takes...
My first layout is about waiting for the lights to turn green. Sometimes, we are stuck in unpleasantness and it feels like nothing's ever gonna change for better. It has been such for my little girl for some time. Getting bullied in school is such a feeling, feeling helpless as a parent is too! So, together we are waiting for the light to turn green and all systems go again. And that's what my first layout is all about.



My second layout is about spring and the fresh greenery it brings with it.




Supplies:
Layout 1

Color Me Happy Hearts 12x12 paper
Color Me Happy Woodgrain 12x12 paper
Color Me Happy Polka 12x12 paper
Color Me Happy Stripe 12x12 paper
Color Me Happy Whatnots
Color Me Happy Giant Roller Doodle Woodgrain
Color Me Happy Tiny Roller Doodle Cameras
Color Me Happy washi tape Woodgrain
Color Me Happy washi tape Rainbow Chevron
Uncharted Waters Rubber Stamps
Teeny Alphas Rainbow

Layout 2
Love You Madly Ampersand 12x12 paper
Love You Madly Floral 12x12 paper
Color Me Happy Hearts 12x12 paper
Color Me Happy Chalkboard 12x12 paper
Uncharted Waters washi tape Bokeh
Uncharted Waters Rubber Stamps
Teeny Alphas White

1 comment:

angie blom said...

Love these both .. I just want to hug that sweet girl, I remember days growing up feeling the same way... One thing I don't miss about school. I love all you layers and colours!! Gorgeous Mou !!! Xx