Thursday, August 09, 2012

Glitz for August

Okay I'm back and I have layouts to share! The first one is about the doubts and decisions we sometimes face. I used the 6x6 Happy Travels WORLD paper with the compass in keeping with the direction theme of my page.



The second layout is about my kids enjoying summer vacation at home.




Supplies
Layout 1
Pretty In Pink Ledger 12x12 paper
Happy Travels 6x6 paper pad
Pretty In Pink Title stickers
Happy Travels Title Stickers
Happy Travels Layered Stickers
Teeny Alpha Teal Stickers
Beautiful Dreamer Cardstock Stickers

Layout 2
Happy Travels Stripe 12x12 paper
French Kiss Stripe 12x12 Paper
Scarlett Wallpaper 12x12 paper
Happy Travels 6x6 paper pad
Happy Travels Layered Stickers
Happy Travels Title Stickers
Pretty In Pink Layered Stickers
Teeny Alpha Black Stickers

No comments: