Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Class and shop updates

The new year is in full swing and there are a few updates...
I'll be teaching my "Sealed With A Kiss" album at Scraporium on Friday, 1/21/2011 from 10-12 am. If you are local to the Tampa, Wesley Chapel, Lutz area, I hope you could join us to make this mixed media Valentine journal. I'll bring your kit and you just bring the basic tools to the class.

























Then on the next Friday, 1/28/2011 from 3-5pm, I'll be teaching an altered canvas class, "Owl Always Love You" at Scrapendipity Retreats. If you are into mixed media and love to stretch your scrapping supplies to make home decor pieces, this might be the class for you.

























The following Saturday, 1/29/2011 from 3-5pm same place, I'll have another class of which we are still working on the details.

I'll be repeating the "Owl Always Love You" Altered Canvas class at Scraporium on Saturday 2/5/2011 from 3-5pm.

Recently, I have added more goodies to my Etsy shop. Such as these poster prints and these journal kits.



















The Resolutions 2011 kit was featured in the treasury list here.

Happy Tuesday :)

No comments: