Saturday, March 24, 2007

Busy day

Is that you Wilna? Oh my gosh!!! I'm so thrilled. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

We all have been busy... Ashis with his work, Om with his mischief, Nini with her coloring crayons and me... well, spending money... lol! That sounds bad, doesn't it! Man, in 2 weeks , I have spent over $600 in scrapbooking supplies. Today, I got a very brief COLLEGE FUND lecture from you know who... boy, I feel so low...

So, what have I been buying? Not just Making Memories stuff, which BTW, I never can seem to get enough of, and Heidi Swapp and 7 Gypsies and Basic Grey and...well, I'm sure you get the idea. Nini bought HS stickers... that chick is hooked I tell you and she's only 4...

Last night, we had praline n cream icecream at Baskin Robbins. So, yummy, so fatty... aah, the guilty pleasures of life...lol!

No comments: