Monday, October 30, 2017

Video Tutorial: Embroider with Stamps

 

Growing up, I have been mesmerized, watching my mom, embroider these fascinating designs on my dresses, table covers, pillow cases, elevating everyday use items to something beautiful! While I'm not an expert at embroidery, I still love the look and if I find a way to create the look without spending a lot of time, I go for it. That is why I picked these lovely stamp sets from Fun Stampers Journey for making today's card!

Fun Stampers Journey Supplies I used:
Cardstock: Whip Cream, Butter Cream
True Color Fusion Inks: Denim Days, Candy Apple, Lemon Grass, Summer Days , Pretty Pansy
Stamp sets: Sweet Petunias, Stitched Elegance, Embroidered Greetings

Adhesive: Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner, Journey Foam Squares - Small 
Tool: Details Pro Shears
Paints: Cool Pool, Butter Cream


And here's the video tutorial:


I hope you enjoy!

No comments: