Sunday, September 17, 2017

Video Tutorial: Mix Your Favorites to Make Your Own


The fact that I LOVE patterned papers is evident everywhere in my studio, actually my whole house. Look and you'll find stacks stashed away in bins, on shelves, and under-the-bed boxes!!! While I absolutely love having them around, they pose a decision challenge when I actually go to create...sometimes I JUST CAN"T CHOOSE! If you are the same way, you might find an easy answer/reminder in this video tutorial. It is a SUPER-SIMPLE-could-not-get-any-easier-than-this technique. 

Let's start by looking at the supplies.
Supplies:
Hello Butterfly Stamp/Die Set
Origami Love Printed paper

Ori Wings 3D Stickers
Berry Black True Color Fusion Ink
Cardstock: Whip Cream
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares - Small
Other: scissors, trimmer 


And here's the video tutorial for you.


I hope you enjoy!
 

No comments: