"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Book Review: Vibrant India


Vibrant India by Chitra Agrawal had my heart at the front cover! Reading through the book brought back memories of my mom's cooking that I grew up enjoying. What I particularly loved are the adaptations of original recipes to fit a different culture and lifestyle. I am familiar with some versions of many of these recipes and eager to try some new ones from this book. The artwork, the photographs, the little anecdotes along with the recipes did take me on a nostalgic trip home. I'll treasure this book and recommend it to anyone who wants to try some authentic Indian home cooking with ingredients that are not too hard to find in the States. 
*I got this book from Blogging for Books for this review. 


No comments: