"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Saturday, May 13, 2017

A Coloring Tutorial Video

Hello there! It’s raining outside. Feels like the perfect day for some coloring! Here’s a coloring tutorial for you to enjoy.

The last time I posted a coloring tutorial, some of my viewers mentioned that they would prefer full length tutorials over time-lapsed ones. So, here’s the full 26 minutes of me coloring in my studio.  I do hope it inspires you to pull out your coloring stash.

I used my Printable Coloring Book Farm Fresh: Printable Coloring Book of Produce from A-Z with 14 Bonus Pages of Ideas & Extras. I printed it on regular white copy paper and colored with watercolor pencils. Sometimes, I leave a page without using water to blend the colors. If you wish to watercolor, just print on thicker paper.

You can watch the video by clicking the play button below or follow this link.

I'd love to hear your thoughts. I welcome your comments!

No comments: