"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

Friday, March 24, 2017

Book Review: Yellow Owl Workshop’s Make It Yours

Yellow Owl Workshop’s Make It Yours is the second book by Christine Schmidt that I read. The first was Print Workshop.This book is divided into sections by motifs such as abstract, everyday, celebration, travel, flora and fauna, etc. The author begins by discussing the tools and supplies and goes onto creating projects with stepped-out images and instructions. She also states the skill level, time and materials for each project. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned crafter, you are sure to find inspiration for your next project in this book! I know I'll be trying the dyed washi paper technique for some custom wrapping papers of my own. 
*I got this book from Bloging for Books for this review.



No comments: