"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My Little New England Town


The main street in our town is lined with tiny colorful buildings housing boutiques, cafes, ale houses, and more. People come from nearby cities on weekends to enjoy a lazy stroll down our main street with an ice cream or a smoothie in hand. During the holidays, these houses are lit up with pretty twinkling lights and in summer, the street buzzes with the fresh farmer's market every Sunday with a live local band.
Hi everyone, my name is Mou Saha and I live in a quaint, quiet and charming New England town.  Today I'm going to share with you a bit of my town colored by my imagination. 

To create this townscape, I used the following supplies:
Other: Gelatos, Gesso, rubber band, adhesive, pens

If you wish to create your own little town, here's the full step-by-step tutorial for you.

No comments: