Hello there! Let's welcome the new year with a blog hop to give you peeks into the new RG collections and chances to win some cool prizes!
Let me quickly walk you through the steps in case you want to make a card like mine.
Diecut the doll parts out of your favorite papers. I used cardstock. Assemble the parts and embellish as you like. I used some sequins.
Trim and fold cardstock to make a card base. Attach the doll. Splatter with Gold Silk and finish with a sentiment of your choice. And just like that, you made a card that will make someone smile!
And now, let me give you
all the details
to win the prizes!!!
- You have from Jan 6th, 10:00 AM EST to Jan 10th, 6:00 PM EST to comment on the blog posts.
- Post comment on RG site
- 1 comment = 1 entry to win (so the more blogs you visit and comment on, the more your chances of winning!
- Here's the blog list for you:
Mou Saha (You are here, hi!)
- Winner will be chosen and announced on Wednesday, January 11th on the RG blog.
- Grand Prize- $100 worth of RG products from his NEW collections + RG Messenger Bag-Total value of $150
- 2 Runners Up- Each will receive one of the RG messenger bags (the pretty blue bag you see below!)