"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Friday, January 06, 2017

Blog Hop: RG New Releases

Hello there! Let's welcome the new year with a blog hop to give you peeks into the new RG collections and chances to win some cool prizes!


There are 4 new collections that will be released this CHA namely, Origami Love, Media Venture, Silver & Gold and RG Days. The card you see above is made with a Media Venture die. It's a real treat if you are into making paper dolls! And yet they are versatile enough to be made into cards and other projects.

Let me quickly walk you through the steps in case you want to make a card like mine.


Diecut the doll parts out of your favorite papers. I used cardstock. Assemble the parts and embellish as you like. I used some sequins.
 

Trim and fold cardstock to make a card base. Attach the doll. Splatter with Gold Silk and finish with a sentiment of your choice. And just like that, you made a card that will make someone smile!

And now, let me give you 
all the details 
to win the prizes!!!

  • You have from Jan 6th, 10:00 AM EST to Jan 10th, 6:00 PM EST to comment on the blog posts.
  • Post comment on RG site
  • 1 comment = 1 entry to win (so the more blogs you visit and comment on, the more your chances of winning! 
  • Here's the blog list for you: 
Mou Saha (You are here, hi!)
  • Winner will be chosen and announced on Wednesday, January 11th on the RG blog.
So what will you be winning? 
  • Grand Prize- $100 worth of RG products from his NEW collections + RG Messenger Bag-Total value of $150
  • 2 Runners Up- Each will receive one of the RG messenger bags (the pretty blue bag you see below!)

So, good luck my friends! Hop ON!

40 comments:

Dee Earnshaw said...

This doll die cut would make my daughter very happy..... ( I remember making paper dolls as a child and LOVED IT) Wow, thanks for the chance of winning an awesome prize:)

Kelley H. said...

Very cute. Love paper dolls.

Eva Bussom said...

I thought your design was adorable!

Melony Moore said...

this die is limitless. perfect for little girls birthday cards and so much more.

Robin Perry said...

That doll die is awesome! Love it!

Michelle Woerner said...

Fabulous showcase of the dies! Hugs!

sharon g said...

How cute those dies are. I also like the gold...

Kathy Klersy said...

I'm seeing alot of possibilities with those dies!!!

sherry said...

Cute paper doll. The doll die could be so very versatile.

{VICKI} said...

Your creations are Amazing!
(can't comment on the RG blog because of the login???)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love how you used this die!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Adorable and sweet card. thanks for sharing

cghundley said...

Oh your doll card is
so cute and how fun
it would be to make
up a bunch of dolls
for my grand nieces
to play with!
Carla from Utah

Sheila H said...

This is cute and fun!

Amy C. said...

Your card is very cute and sweet! Looking forward to all the new products.

Color Cure said...

Totes adorbs!

Teresa Doyle said...

A great card Mou. I LOVED making paper dolls when I was little (and STILL do!) Wouldn't you know it, I have 2 little grandson's...NO grand-daughters yet! LOL

Mariana Grigsby said...

I loved that Media Venture die, and the fabulous card you have created with it! I liked that you shared the die and how the doll parts look before putting them together!

Dana M said...

Fabulous card! How fun - paper dolls, one of my favorites growing up :)

kittykat3308 said...

Wonderful card. I love the doll die cuts

Kathleen

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Such adorable card!!! Love your paper doll!

Ruth Junkin said...

Terrific card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the "paper dolls".
This will be a fun die for my greeting
cards as well as any mixed media that I
want to do.
Your bunny is darling.
thanks for sharing.

Sandy Small said...

I love new products and seeing the inspiration from DTs! Thanks!

loulou said...

Adorable card. That paper doll die is fabulous fun. Love that gold splatter too.

D.Ann C said...

Cute, cute, cute! I always loved playing with paper dolls and have a lot of little friends I want to make some for!

Sue LD said...

How fun with this cute paper doll. Great colors too.

Sue G said...

So much personality in your little doll!

Denise Bryant said...

Delightful card! I love the colors and background you created! Fun set of dies!

Karenladd said...

I grew up making my own paper dolls and outfits so this is such a fun die set and adorable card

Amante del Papel said...

your card is really really pretty!

Julie Calvin said...

Love the paper doll concept. Brings back memories to when I was a little girl.

Wahnita Hammond said...

This is just too cute!! Lol....love those bunny ears :)

Olessya K said...

Such funky card! Love it :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so awesome! I love the bold bright colors!

Kaagaz Quilling said...

Such versatile and one of its kind die set! Loved the adorable card!

Linsey R said...

What a unique and versatile new set! And I absolutely love how you showcased it with this marvelous card, Mou!!! Awesome and so inspiring!!! Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours, my friend!!! xoxo

Debbie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dolls! I've signed up for email updates from your blog! look forward to being inspired by your work!!!

Helen Gullett said...

Your doll is so cute!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun doll embellishment! There are so many things you could do and create using this doll die!! FUN!