Hello my friends! Today I have a card tutorial for you using the All For You bundle from RG.
The Bundle includes: Amazing Blooms (MASD-001); All You (SCD-026); Sweet Dreams (SCE-001); Pierced Squares (SCD-008) with an ORIGINAL PRICE of $54.96. But as part of the RG Weekly Deal, the bundle costs only $24.95 this week only. What a steal!
The supplies I used on this card are (affiliate links):
Now let me walk you through the steps.
1. Stamp the flowers with Pretty Plum and the leaves with Berry Black True Color Fusion Inks on Whip Cream cardstock.
2. Diecut the leaves and flowers with corresponding dies.
3. Diecut the pierced square (medium) out of blue cardstock.
4. Diecut the sentiment ' Love You' from Oatmeal Cookie cardstock
5. Attach the diecut flowers and leaves behind the pierced square diecut.
6. Trim Whip Cream cardstock to 8.5" x 5.5". Fold in half to make 4.25" x 5.5" card. Attach the embellished pierced square on the card.
7. Attach the sentiment diecuts and sequins with Journey Glaze as shown.
8. Splatter some Gold Silk on the card.
Here are some close-up shots of the card.
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and don't let this fun deal pass you by!