"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Friday, November 25, 2016

My new website


Guys, I am so glad to announce that I have a new website: mousaha.com. It's work in progress... but happy to have started this journey. 

The goal is to separate my personal art as in my illustrations, paintings, prints, kits, classes, etc. from my design team work that I do.  

I'll continue to blog my design team posts here. 

And if you want to follow my personal art endeavors and life and family, you are invited to visit my online home and follow me at mousaha.com. I will have a comfy chair and a hot cup of tea waiting for you there. 

So, stop by and let me know what you think :)

No comments: