"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Christmas Paper Crafting Kit 2016


I am super EXCITED to announce that my 2016 Christmas Paper Crafting Kit is now officially ready!!! 

It comes with 110 pieces that include
  • 80 pieces of embellishments that I hand drew and cut 
  • 25 sheets of 8" x 8" heavy weight paper that you can use to document your Christmas or cut up to create your own paper crafts
  • 1 piece of 8" x 8" plain chipboard  
  • 1 piece of 8" x 8" frosted plastic
  • 3 binder rings 
Here's what crafters like you are saying about my 2015 kit



Because my kits are totally handmade by me, I can make only a limited quantity of these kits available for purchase.

Every kit comes wrapped all pretty which makes them great for gifts! PLUS, I share my own takes with the kit here on my blog for your inspiration.  

So, if you are interested, send me an email at mou_s51@yahoo.com and I'll reserve a kit just for you!

I'll start shipping kits on 11/18/2016.

No comments: