"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Book Review: Inspiralize Everything


Before I picked up this book Inspiralize Everything by Ali Maffucci, I did not know about spiralizing. I was attracted to the cover image and read the book description and became curious to know more. Even before I started reading this book, I loved looking at the gorgeous food photos! 
Recently, my daughter decided to stop eating meat and given her various allergies, it has been a challenge to find her nutritious meals that are not boring same-old-same-old. As I'm reading Inspiralize Everything, I'm making notes of the different recipes that we can try as a family. The book is divided into sections by fruits and vegetables. If you want to make something with apples, flip to the apple section. For those who, like me, are new to spiralizing, it's a kitchen tool that turns certain types of fruits and vegetables into raw noodles that become the main dish or a sidekick to a meal. The book gives you a guide for choosing the right spiralizer for your home. I have already started looking on Amazon. 
If you want to eat healthy and are stumped at times, this book could help you too. I have read rave reviews about how delicious the recipes turn out. I am inspired!
I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. 

2 comments:

Katy said...

I saw this book in the book store. I hope that you share your results! :)

Mou Saha said...

Katy, I sure hope to :) Thanks!