"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Monday, August 08, 2016

Pop Manga


Ever since I read Camilla d'Errico's book Pop Painting, I have become a fan even if Manga or Surrealism isn't my personal style. When I saw that she published a Pop Manga Coloring Book, I knew I had to have it. Camilla's drawings take you on a journey to a bizarre and wonderful world! If you are into drawing faces, you will find this book very useful for study purposes. In her introduction, the author sets you free from rules and gives you full permission to play and create. I am thrilled to have this book and would recommend it to anyone who is a coloring enthusiast !
I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments: