"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy. I'll be on spring break from 3/24/17 -4/3/17. I'll fulfill any order placed during this time on 4/4/17. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cook Korean!


I am rather new to Korean cuisine. What originally attracted me to Cook Korean: A Comic Book With Recipes by Robin Ha is that the recipes are illustrated! I am loving this comic book approach to teaching someone how to cook. 
The book is divided into 10 chapters starting with Kimchi and Pickles, Veggie Side Dishes, Barbecueing Meat and Poultry, Seafood, Soups and Stews, Porridges, Noodles and Rice Cakes, Snacks and Street Food, all the way to Drinks and Cocktails and Korean Fusion. Each recipe is charmingly illustrated which makes it much more likely to be used because it's so much fun!
Tonight I am making a grocery list to get some of the basic ingredients for these recipes. And the first recipe to try out on my list is the Chile Chicken Stew or Dakbokkeumtang.  
I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

2 comments:

Hee Sun Kim (MIYAKE) said...

YAY! Cook Korean! I'm Korean and Love Korea food!

Mou said...

Hi Hee Sun! How are you? It was so good to meet you at CHA this year! I'm looking forward to cooking tonight's dinner following a recipe from this book ��