"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Monday, April 25, 2016

Let's Color!

FCDMC_April2016_Tutorial2_MouS

Hello there fellow bloggers, Mou here with today's inspiration! I am coloring a page with the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils.


Adult coloring books are a popular method of de-stressing and I, myself, have picked up a few because I love coloring. 

FCDMC_April2016_Tutorial2_Step1_MouS
 
This is the page I'm going to work on.

FCDMC_April2016_Tutorial2_Step2_MouS 
 
You can make a page as colorful as you wish. Today, I'm sticking with shades of Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils: BLUE set - 139, 140, 141, 143, 144, 147, 154; RED set: 136 and GREEN set: 151. While these colors don't all belong to the same set, they are similar and great for my color palette. You could definitely pick just one set and use those colors.

FCDMC_April2016_Tutorial2_Step3_MouS 

Here's the colored page done with the Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils.

FCDMC_April2016_Tutorial2_Step4_MouS 
 
Now, since I used watercolor pencils, I get to use a waterbrush to create a softer, blended look. 

Supplies:
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils:
BLUE set - 139, 140, 141, 143, 144, 147, 154
RED set: 136
GREEN set: 151
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Deluxe Waterbrush
Others: coloring book

No comments: