"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A Mini Book Video Tutorial


 I love Mixed Media. Collaging. Art Journaling. Making cards. Altering things. Even making assemblages every now and then. But I find myself always coming back to photos. I still love scrapbooking. 


Here's a mini book I made this weekend using various collections from Richard Garay.
 

It was SO MUCH FUN! I love the yellow-cream-grey color scheme and layering and photos... all of those came together in this little book made with tags.

Check out the video tutorial. 


And, how about some more close-ups?
 

Finally, here's the list of supplies I used for this project:  
RG Celebra'tions Collection
Gold Silk Luster

RG Lumberjack Days Collection 

RG Make Amazing Happen Collection 

RG Noteworthy Collection

Fun Stampers Journey

Others
O-ring, liquid adhesive, make-up sponges, stapler, hole punch


2 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is stunning, Mou!!

Mou Saha said...

Aww...thanks Patricia!!!