"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy. I'll be on spring break from 3/24/17 -4/3/17. I'll fulfill any order placed during this time on 4/4/17. Thank you!

Friday, April 08, 2016

A Chic Parisian Coloring Book

http://images.randomhouse.com/cover/9781101907382?height=450&alt=no_cover_b4b.gif 

Coloring books are everywhere these days! I have quite a few myself. Zoe de las Cases' coloring book Paris Street Style is a bit different though. It's more like a sketchbook or a journal with its elastic closure band and ribbon bookmark. The drawings are not typical either - like the ones with lots of small spaces to fill. They are more sketch-like, almost like studies of various things that are Parisian such as, styles of clothing, accessories, shoes, hair-do's and even a few sidewalk cafes. With this book and a few coloring pencils, you can really lose yourself in the streets of Paris, at least in your mind. Paris Street Style would make a great gift for anyone who loves fashion and Paris.

Here's the page I started with...


 What can I say, Paris, sure is a good idea... ALWAYS!

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments: