"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Planner Pages using RG Noteworthy Collection


Hello there bloggers, Happy Tuesday to you!
How are your creative planners coming along? 

I am working on three different planners this year. You can see how they are coming along in my 5-part blog series over at colorhappycreations.com. Here are the links to Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.


I have decked up my Journey Girl Planner pages for March with RG Noteworthy Collection: patterned papers, washi tape stickers and stamps.

Let me walk you through the pages. 


This is the first spread for March.






Here are a few close-ups of how I have used the stickers and stamps. I adore that Noteworthy pin stamp!


Here's spread # 2.



I used this clock stamp to mark the start of Daylight Savings Time.


Here's the third spread.


I LOVE these pen washi tape stickers! The Noteworthy patterned papers are 6" x 6" and have a series of THE cutest patterns on them, such as that telephone with the 'hello' speech bubble. You can cut them out for instant fun embellishments.


I'll share more of my planner pages in coming weeks. 

In the mean time, will you share with me which planner embellishments are your favorites ?

Supplies:
Others: Markers, pen, watercolors, adhesive, scissors

No comments: