So... how many plants have you killed (despite your BEST intentions) in your gardening efforts? Anyone? Okay, I'll go first!
I admit it ... I don't exactly have a green thumb. My mom's an avid gardener but apparently such skills don't always get passed down via DNA. I switched to hardier succulents and cacti as our family grew. My indoor potted plants thrive better outdoors where they get dew, rain, sun... in short, where they are not forgotten!
So, this spring, while my husband's daffodils are blooming, I am adding a touch of guilt-free green to my indoors with faux planters. If you too are gardening-challenged, follow along!
I put together a video tutorial to show you how to create this faux indoor planter. Let's start by looking at the supplies.
Here's the complete list of supplies:
- RG Lumberjack Days Branch Out Die Set, LJDI-002
- Fun Stampers Journey 8.5" x 11" Cardstock - Buttercream, CS-0006
- Fun Stampers Journey Color Splash:
- Lemon Grass - IP-0078
- Pineapple Smoothie - IP-0080
- Cool Pool - IP-0076
- Fun Stampers Journey Bloom Tool, TO-0073
- Others: Pen, gravel, small rocks, small glass jar
And below is a close-up of the leaves.
Please let me know in your comments if you liked the project. And feel free to share!
You are also invited to subscribe to my YouTube channel!