Wednesday, March 23, 2016

How to Create A Faux Indoor Planter with RG Lumberjack Days Collection


So... how many plants have you killed (despite your BEST intentions) in your gardening efforts? Anyone? Okay, I'll go first!

I admit it ... I don't exactly have a green thumb. My mom's an avid gardener but apparently such skills don't always get passed down via DNA. I switched to hardier succulents and cacti as our family grew. My indoor potted plants thrive better outdoors where they get dew, rain, sun... in short, where they are not forgotten!

So, this spring, while my husband's daffodils are blooming, I am adding a touch of guilt-free green to my indoors with faux planters. If you too are gardening-challenged, follow along!

I put together a video tutorial to show you how to create this faux indoor planter. Let's start by looking at the supplies.





Here's the complete list of supplies:
 Here's the video. I hope you watch and enjoy.

 

And below is a close-up of the leaves.


Please let me know in your comments if you liked the project. And feel free to share! 

You are also invited to subscribe to my YouTube channel

No comments: