"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

How to Create A Cheerful Desk Decor with RG Celebra'tions Collection



Hey there! Do you, at times, feel that you take things too seriously? So seriously that you seem to miss all the fun? 

I totally do this... like, too often! And when I do that, at the end of the day, I find myself feeling sour. I didn't laugh at jokes that were funny. I made something into a chore rather than looking at the lighter side of things. 

Yes, I have to re-align myself often. 

If you share my experience, you know that every now and then we need reminders to keep us from straying far too far. 

Why am I sharing this with you today? Because, if you are here or reading this post in your inbox, you love making things. What I make is often influenced and inspired by challenges I face. I need a cheerful reminder to keep it light, bright and fun. So, I decided to make one. It's the simple reminder that can sit on the desk or on the shelf.

I put together a video tutorial to show you how to make this decor piece. Let's start by looking at the supplies.
 




RG Celebra'tions Collection:
Assorted Solid 8.5 x 11 cardstock SCP-015
Balloon Fun stamp/die set SCSD-013
Hip Hip Hooray die set SCD-036
True Color Fusion Ink Pads:
JM-0003 BLOOM WALL STENCILEasy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081

Others: Wire, Hot Glue Gun, Scissors, Skewer 

And here is your video tutorial:

 Hope you enjoy the video and don't forget... MAKE IT FUN!

No comments: