"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Saturday, February 27, 2016

How to use your Mini Correspondence die on a layout



  

Check out the Sizzix blog post: Scrapbook Layout: Showcase Your Sweet Memories to see how I used Brenda Walton's Mini Correspondence die to add some super FUN touches to this layout! 

I also want to direct you to this post: Our 15 Favorites of Brenda Walton's Favorite Things, also on the Sizzix blog. You'll find several beautiful and fun project ideas using Brenda's lovely dies.

I am also excited to share that three of those hand-picked projects are MINE! 


Like this Elephant Canvas Nursey decor using Sizzix Bigz L Die - Elephant.
Our 15 Favorites of Brenda Walton's Favorite Things 


Our 15 Favorites of Brenda Walton's Favorite Things


Note: I am a project designer for Sizzix. Sizzix provided me with the above dies to create the above project. If you click the links to buy these dies, I will earn an itsy bitsy portion of the sale. Use the code SZB2015 at checkout. You get 15% off and I get an itsy bitsy portion of the sale. It's win-win!

No comments: