What's the first thought that comes to your mind when you think 'fringes'?
My first thought was pinata. And that set off a whole train of other thoughts: celebration, fun, colorful, children, happy...I am quite fond of fringes. Love how they move! And when I like something, I start thinking how to use that idea in something I create. So, that train of thought became this layout with layered, fringed background!
To create this layout, you'll need:
- RG Make Amazing Print, Make Amazing Happen Collection, MAPP-001
- RG Be Amazing Stamp set, MASD-004
- JM-0003 BLOOM WALL STENCIL
- TO-0102 SQUARE PAINT BRUSH
- Color Splashes: Pineapple Smoothie, Watermelon
- Fringe Shears, TO-0081
- Fun Stampers Journey Butter Cream Cardstock 8.5 x 11 CS-0006
- Fun Stampers Journey Hazelnut Blend True Color Fusion Ink Pad, IP-0012
- Fun Stampers Journey Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner, AD-0081
- Others: sewing machine or needle and thread, pen, pencil
Please let me know in your comments if you liked the project. And feel free to share and subscribe!