"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy. I'll be on spring break from 3/24/17 -4/3/17. I'll fulfill any order placed during this time on 4/4/17. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How to Create a Fringed, Layered Layout Background



    

What's the first thought that comes to your mind when you think 'fringes'? 
My first thought was pinata. And that set off a whole train of other thoughts: celebration, fun, colorful, children, happy...
I am quite fond of fringes. Love how they move! And when I like something, I start thinking how to use that idea in something I create. So, that train of thought became this layout with layered, fringed background!



To create this layout, you'll need:  
 

Here's the video. I hope you watch and enjoy.
 

Please let me know in your comments if you liked the project. And feel free to share and subscribe!






No comments: