Happy Sunday morning my dear friends! Here's a bit of creative inspiration for you: a detailed video tutorial about how to create decorative magnets with wood shapes.
I created mine with RG Lumberjack Days Wood Chips along with Color Splash sprays to stain them, stencils to add details with and magnetic tape to give them the strength to hold on.
Here's the complete list of supplies:
- RG Lumberjack Days Wood Chips, LJAC-004
- Color Splash: Lemon Grass, Pineapple Smoothie, Cool Pool, Watermelon
- JM-0001 FALLING PETALS STENCIL
- JM-0003 BLOOM WALL STENCIL
- JM-0008 STAINED GLASS STENCIL
- Others: Sealer, Paint brushes, Pencil, Palette, Magnet
Here's the video. I hope you watch and enjoy.
Please let me know in your comments if you liked the project. And feel free to share and subscribe!