"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Creative Holiday Project Ideas # 1 & 2

December is here and I’m SO EXCITED to be sharing with YOU my project ideas for the Holidays.


Today’s project is a home decor piece that mixes the traditional and the modern… the background and the tag are mixed media pieces I created with various things from my stash. The decoration on the tag is from traditional song “12 Days of Christmas” which is also the basis of my Add-on Kit by the same name. I used the tree, the partridge, part of the song, ornament, and a pear, all from the 12 Days of Christmas Add-on Kit.


If this is not your home decor style, use the tag with a gift you are giving this year. These added touches of love go a long way to add smiles on those beloved faces!
 
Stay tuned for more creative ideas!

No comments: