"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Creative Holiday Project Idea # 9

December is here and I’m SO EXCITED to be sharing with YOU my project ideas for the Holidays. Welcome to Day 8! If you like the project ideas, share them with others who like such things. You are welcome to pin, tweet, share on Facebook, Instagram or wherever you hang out!


Today I have a matchbook full of positive affirmations for my oldest child! I personalized it with elements from the 12 Days of Christmas Add-on Kit. It’s a lot of fun to see how these little illustrations add personal touches to gifts!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: