"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Sunday, December 06, 2015

Creative Holiday Project Idea # 7

December is here and I’m SO EXCITED to be sharing with YOU my project ideas for the Holidays. Welcome to Day 6! If you like the project ideas, share them with others who like such things. You are welcome to pin, tweet, share on Facebook, Instagram or wherever you hang out!


Today I have another small gift wrapping project for you. I used a little jewelry box which I colored and decked up with my mixed media supplies. I personalized the gift with some pieces from the 12 Days of Christmas Add-on Kit. I think it’s a fun addition to the collection I have been working on.

Stay tuned for more creative ideas!

No comments: