Saturday, December 05, 2015

Creative Holiday Project Idea # 6

December is here and I’m SO EXCITED to be sharing with YOU my project ideas for the Holidays. Welcome to Day 5! If you like the project ideas, share them with others who like such things. You are welcome to pin, tweet, share on Facebook, Instagram or wherever you hang out! 


Today, I have a gift project for you! I diecut a box out of my stash of mixed media papers (the ones I try new techniques on and all the layers develop organically over time). You can use any box, color it or wrap it with pretty paper. I used the mint yarn fiber from the Painterly Christmas Memory Journal Kit to make the box handle. You can use it to tie a bow around your gift. I used some pieces – ornament, bell, ring, brush-lettered song from the 12 Days of Christmas Add-on Kit.

Stay tuned for more creative ideas!

No comments: