"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Creative Holiday Project Idea # 3

December is here and I’m SO EXCITED to be sharing with YOU my project ideas for the Holidays.


Today’s project is a gift package that mixes the traditional and the modern… the milk carton is die-cut out of paper I created in many mixed media layers and painted. The decoration on the milk carton is inspired by the traditional song “12 Days of Christmas” which is also the inspiration for my Add-on Kit by the same name. I used the turtle dove, part of the song, and an ornament, all from the 12 Days of Christmas Add-on Kit.


Stay tuned for more creative ideas!

No comments: