"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Jewelry, Easy As 1-2-3


Some of you are jewelry designers. You can create incredible designs with wires, beads, gems and whatever else you like. You get to wear one-of-a-kind conversation pieces to match anything you choose to wear. What an awesome skill! While I could never do what you do, sometimes I too want to make DIY efforts of wearing something I made myself. Above is a necklace I put together with some lovely elements from Journey Girl Jewelry Collection by Fun Stampers Journey.   

I tell you, it was a very quick project. You could personalize these to make unique jewelry. But for today, I used the elements just as they came and I have to say that I am pleased with the results. Follow along to see why I say, this is as easy as 1-2-3!


The elements come in these cute little teal velvet drawstring pouches.


When you open the pouches, you get the pieces in clear baggies. We are going to use only some of these today.


These are the elements I have chosen for today's piece.


Now, let's start assembling. Open up the Sparkled Round Locket. Place the Black Accent Plate in to create a base. Then, lay the Filigree Plate on top.The Filigree Plate should be on the sparkly side of the locket.


Close the Sparkled Round Locket gently.


Now, let's glam up the piece a bit more! Open up the Crystal Ring and Hoop and feed it through the closure of the Sparkled Round Locket. Gently press the Crystal Ring and Hoop piece closed to make sure that the locket is secure.


Pass the Diamond Cut Link through the Crystal Ring and Hoop to complete the piece. You can adjust the length of the necklace which make it more versatile.


Now, if this is a gift, place it carefully in one of the teal velvet bags that I showed above and tag it.

It's a cool necklace and making it was as easy as 1-2-3!

No comments: