"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy. I'll be on spring break from 3/24/17 -4/3/17. I'll fulfill any order placed during this time on 4/4/17. Thank you!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

How to Make Flowers with Fringing Scissors


Hello there! Hope you had a lovely weekend. I got to spend a little time in my studio today and made a few cards. One of my favorite crafting tools are scissors. I have a wide variety from various sizes of precision scissors to decorative scissors as well as special scissors like the fringing scissors. 



Apart from making cool borders with them, I also love creating little flowers using fringing scissors.


Here's a how-to video in case you want to make your own.

And here's a complete list of supplies I used to make the flowers and the cards:
Celebra'tions Special Occasion Prints Product # [SCP-015]
Celebra'tions Assorted Solids Product # [SCP-018]  
  
Celebra'tions Ink pads: Captivating Coral SCI-012 and Pixie Play SCI-005




























































































































































































3 comments:

Nikki Turnour said...

I love those flowers. I can't wait to try to make my own. Thanks for sharing.

Mou Saha said...

Thanks Nikki! I'm so glad you like them ��

Tracey said...

Really pretty card.....love the fringe flowers :) I've just found you.....Your work is Fabulous! Have a great day.