"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Gratitude for Your Love


Hello you! I'm so glad you are here today! For I want to thank you for YOUR love and kindness...

  

  • for reading my blog
  • for leaving comments when I felt the conversation was one-sided
  • for choosing to publish something I made
  • for asking me to contribute to your books
  • for dog-earing my projects in magazines 
  • for writing me e-mails when you saw my project in your favorite magazine
  • for writing to magazines when you liked my layout
  • for asking me to teach at your venue
  • for coming to my classes
  • for opening your homes and hearts to me
  • for wanting to take pictures with me at events
  • for buying things I made
  • for trusting me to create your wedding vow books
  • for believing that I could make something special for your children's first year of life to high school graduation
  • for giving me opportunities to design with your products
  • for your feedback, positive and negative, because they helped me grow
  • for accepting me
  • for supporting me 
  • for validating me
  • for connecting with me
  • for reminding me that what I do matters
  • for being there for me   
  • for becoming my friend 
I am SO, SO VERY grateful for YOU!
This is even more true because I come from a very different culture. I might never get a chance to meet you in real life and tell you in person, so I wanted to tell you all this right here and right now. 
  
 
This one is for YOU. 

Thank you yet again Janice, Barbara and my unknown friend (who is anonymous even to me for privacy policy reasons) for your uplifting, encouraging words and your love!
 




Now, it's your turn. Make a list... lists are great. List the things you are grateful for about those who once were complete strangers and then they touched our life and just made it better and beautiful and gave you something to look forward to!  
And I'd love to read your list if you wouldn't mind sharing it with me.

2 comments:

Barbara Beck said...

Mou, just read your blog post. Funny, I feel grateful for you and your artistic talent. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have the graduation tags for my children's graduations. With a million things to do for the celebration, I can say with complete certainty that my tag banner decor was personal, unique and was received with such heartfelt thanks from all our family and friends that attended the events. They loved seeing the tag banner, my photos of the kids and meandered around the house looking at each and every tag/photo. It was one less thing for me to do and I could focus on the people in our home instead of running and crafting at the last minute. Still brings a smile to my face.

Mou Saha said...

Barbara, how sweet of you to visit and leave a comment! So wonderful to know that everyone enjoyed the tags. I feel like I know your family a bit because of the things I made for them. Thank you so much for your support over the years :) No matter how few kits I make, there is always going to be one waiting just for you.