"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy. I'll be on spring break from 3/24/17 -4/3/17. I'll fulfill any order placed during this time on 4/4/17. Thank you!

Friday, October 23, 2015

Did you know there was an add-on?

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU
FOR TRUSTING ME WITH YOUR MOST SPECIAL CHRISTMAS MEMORIES THIS YEAR !!!
I APPRECIATE EACH ONE OF YOU SO MUCH!



Your emails started coming in within seconds of publishing my first post about the Painterly Christmas Kit! It was almost midnight EDT when I posted. LOVE YOU GUYS!

When you responded with this much support for my Painterly Christmas Kit, you have inspired me to create something MORE for you to play with alongside the Main Kit! Here's a sneak peek:



There are FORTY pieces of hand-drawn images, painted frames, hand-lettered words, phrases, and even a poem in this Add-on Kit inspired by the Christmas carol,
As I am drawing, coloring, hand-lettering, and cutting these pieces, I am getting really excited to imagine how much fun you will have creating with them!!! Watch for more sneak peeks from this add-on kit :)

This is what you need to know about the Add-on Kit:
  • Each Add-on Kit is $15.
  • I'll will ship it for FREE if you order it with the Main Kit.
  • If you want only the Add-on Kit, your shipping will be $5 domestic and $10 international.
And now, how about a few more peeks into the Painterly Christmas Memory Journal Main Kit?


This little guy has a story. I debated a bit in my mind as to whether or not to give him a red nose like Rudolph. So I drew two of him and colored them a bit differently. One was more chestnut with a red nose and then this guy. At the end, I chose him because
he seemed MORE eager to be part of the kit!
Now, what you want to name him is totes up to YOU!


But then I liked the lighter deer too. So, I decided to paint another smaller one and put him in a snow globe. I didn't give him a red nose but gave him two dandy antlers. He is HANDSOME!

Keep checking back as I give you more sneak peeks into the Kits and share some behind-the-scenes stories and give you hints about the surprise giveaway that will go to one of my pre-order customers. This is going to be fun!

DON'T MISS OUT!

No comments: