"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Staying busy with baby

Not exactly sure where a month went by... life with Jia is busy and beautiful. And quite exhausting as well.
I had scheduled all my blog posts till the last one ahead of time, before delivery. I wanted to keep the time open as much as possible so I can devote most of it to our new baby. This pregnancy wasn't easy. Still not quite up to social media or blogging or creating much for that matter. There are several post caesarian complications to deal with. Ton of emails and even messages and texts are to be read and answered. While I wanted to post here the very day she was born, obviously that was unrealistically ambitious. But here I am... finally posting about my new little girl Aaliya. We call her Jia, Jiabear, Jiapet and more and Nini and Om have grown up so much in the last few months. They help a lot by bringing me diapers, drinks, blankets, etc. Love how excited and proud they are of their baby sister. And I'm thankful.

9 comments:

Crystal_235 said...

What a cutie!

Marci said...

Beautiful baby, congratulations!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Congratulations Mou, She is sooo cute !! :)

gela said...

OH MY GOD those eyes!!!

Linsey said...

She's an absolute angel!!! Congrats to you and the entire family! What a wonderful early Christmas blessing!! :)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations !!! -Tracey

phamil said...

Mou, she is gorgeous!!! Congratulations!! What beautiful and expressive eyes!!!!!

Donna said...

So happy for you and your family!

Nirupama said...

Congrats!!! I am so so happy for you guys. Jia is an absolute doll. Having a third baby is just the sweetest :). Sorry, I am totally late to posting here as I have not kept up with reading blogs like I used to. So happy to see all the sweet new baby layouts too!