"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy. I'll be on spring break from 3/24/17 -4/3/17. I'll fulfill any order placed during this time on 4/4/17. Thank you!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Our December story

 
Our December Story is unfolding sweetly... I'm not doing a December Daily album this year. But I am capturing our December moments in photos. And here's a layout with one such photo using the December Story Kit from October Afternoon. While this kit is designed for making December Daily albums, you can use the kit to create whatever you wish even if you don't have the time to create a full-fledged album of every day of December. Be sure to check it out. I think you will fall in love :)

No comments: