"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

New online workshops

I have two new online video workshops for you... I have worked on them with a lot of love over the past few months. Being pregnant and having my baby has put the launch of my online classes to the back burner a few times, but here they are now:
 
 And the second one:
 
You can watch the trailers by clicking the class links above. 
 
If you follow my blog, you can browse and see how I create detailed tutorials of projects. These video workshops take that to the next level. If you have never taken a class from me, I think this is a good place to start. If you have taken my workshops at Big Picture classes or another live event, you might enjoy these as the next step in our mixed media journey. You can find out more about these workshops and me right here. Please feel free to email me any questions you have about these workshops at mou_s51@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Hope to have you in my classes :)

No comments: