"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Friday, October 17, 2014

Here's a Halloween challenge by Sizzix

Sizzix issued a challenge to its designers: Create a Halloween project in 30 minutes... using certain sets of Sizzix dies. This is my take:


Be sure to check out the Sizzix blog for all the details and many more fabulous inspiring projects.

1 comment:

Chark said...

This is so cool! And here's my entry for the Faber-Castell challenge...any idea why my links disappear after I post?
http://glitterinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2014/10/its-bonus-post-todayits-not-my-regular.html