"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Working with fun new stamps


I think it was June when Sara from 100 Proof Press asked me to join her team she was putting together. You may or may not have heard of this little stamp company, but if you check them out, you'll see the fun stamps they carry! I was introduced to 100 Proof Press through a collaboration blog hop with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft. I had created a calendar with Sara's calendar and stamps. Didn't know that she had remembered me from that hop because of that calendar. Here's the calendar I'm talking about:



Fast forward, I'm happy to play with her stamps and bring you some tutorials on my blog and some projects on Sara's blog for the next few months :)

1 comment:

Ruby Craft said...

October is looking great!