Monday, August 04, 2014

Take the Challenge, August 2014 at Design Memory Craft blog

Hi everyone, Mou here  and welcome to the eighth Take The Challenge of 2014! 

If you are new to this blog, let me fill you in about Take the Challenge. Every month, on the first Monday, I'll post a challenge and my take on it. You'll have 12 days to take this on. Leave a comment to the challenge post with a link to your creation based on that challenge. We will pick TWO winners from among the readers who participated in that month's challenge. And the winners will get a prize from Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®.

August is back-to-school month here. This month's challenge is to create a project with school colors: the colors might be from your own school, those of your kids, grandkids, nephews, nieces, or even one that you just love. But those are the only colors you can to use in addition to black / white/ both pens.

My kids school colors are red, gold and black. Here's my take:


In my project, I used - 


Instead of doing a photo tutorial, I did a video this month to show you the techniques. I hope you enjoy!


Don't forget to share your challenge creations with us... just leave a comment to the challenge post with link to your project image(s) by Friday, 8/15 and we will pick TWO winners randomly to win these.
The prizes for this challenge are: One tub of Glaze medium each.
Don't forget to check back on Monday, 8/18 to see if YOU won!
Good luck to all!

4 comments:

Debby Lewis said...

Your blog hosts very beautiful work and full of inspiration. Congratulations on the Tim Holtz Media Team. Enjoy the ride.

Redanne said...

Congratulations from me too, on joining the Tim Holtz Media Team, you must be very excited!

Ruby Craft said...

Hello, just heard the news about the Tim Holtz media team and wanted to stop by and say Hi! I was very excited because I am a big Tim Holtz fan. Then when I get to your blog I see the Faber-Castell challenge. I recently bought some of their Gelatos, so now I am doubly excited. Looking forward to seeing more of you. Congrats!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.