Monday, July 07, 2014

Take the Challenge, July 2014 at Design Memory Craft blog

Hi everyone, Mou here  and welcome to the seventh Take The Challenge of 2014

If you are new to this blog, let me fill you in about Take the Challenge. Every month, on the first Monday, I'll post a challenge and my take on it. You'll have 12 days to take this on. Leave a comment to the challenge post with a link to your creation based on that challenge. We will pick TWO winners from among the readers who participated in that month's challenge. And the winners will get a prize from Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®.

This month's challenge is to create something you don't usually create. It could be style, colors, theme, products, anything you don't create often.

For me, it's Steampunk. I like the look but don't try doing it myself. Here's my take:


In my project, I used - 
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gesso
Instead of doing a photo tutorial, I did a video this month to show you the techniques. I hope you enjoy!



Don't forget to share your challenge creations with us... just leave a comment to the challenge post with link to your project image(s) by Friday, 7/18 and we will pick TWO winners randomly to win these.
Don't forget to check back on Monday, 7/21 to see if YOU won!
Good luck to all!

No comments: