"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shaped journaling

Here's a challenge I did at the October Afternoon blog with Shaped journaling or sentiment. A fab example of shaped message is this one

And here's my take on the challenge


In keeping with my layout theme, I sketched a sail boat shape on cardstock and cut it out with scissors. You could use diecuts if you like. I created a background by applying some white gesso with palette knife to tone down the Me First 12 x 12 paper from Daily Flash All Boy collection. I also used bits and pieces from Postcard 12 x 12 paper and Journal Cards from Travel Girl Collection along with Daily Flash Days of Week washi tape and Daily Flash Travel phrase stamp.
Here are a couple of close up shots



Journaling within a shape can be fun! I hope you'll try it :)

No comments: