Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Some ATCs with Sizzix

Hi everyone! Today, I want to share with you some ATCs I made recently using various Sizzix dies, especially my new favorites: the Tim Holtz frameworks dies. These ATCs are for a special friend whose son graduates high school this year. I had a great time layering diecuts together and thought you might enjoy seeing that too.


To make these ATCs, I have used the following products:
Others: watercolor paper, trimmer, Gelatos, watercolor pencils, stamps, washi tapes, patterned papers, pen, paint brush, adhesive

Let me walk you through the steps:

Diecut Frameworks from cardstock and cut watercolor paper down to ATC size.


Use Gelatos to color the ATC backgrounds.


Once the colors dry, stamp on them. Attach the frameworks diecuts to the ATCs.


Stamp images over some of the layered ATCs. Color around with watercolor pencils. Write words with pen. Layer other diecuts on each other or over the framework diecuts. Add washi tapes, stickers, patterned papers, printed and written words to decorate the ATCs.

Hope you try layering these framework dies with stamps, diecuts, stickers, and other goodies you have.

2 comments:

Aline Marengo said...

Very beautiful!

Debbie Nutt said...

Thanks for taking the time to show us the die cuts and how you created the backgrounds and layers. I think I'll get out my gelatos and doodle pen. Your colours and ideas are enviable.