"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Some CHA projects

Well, December is not quite a holiday around here as I bury myself in my studio, night and day, playing with some of the newest of the new goodies that most are yet to see. And it's time well spent! These are some of my favorites I did for Tim Holtz this CHA...
6 x 8 Burlap panel, new Idea-o-logy, new Distress paints

4 x 6 Burlap panel, new Idea-o-logy, new Distress paints, new Alterations Sizzix dies

Card, new Stampers Anonymous stamps

Layout, new Idea-o-logy, new and old Distress paints & stains, new Alterations Sizzix dies

New large collection folio, new and old Idea-o-logy, new and old Distress paints & stains, new Alterations Sizzix dies

Card, new Stampers Anonymous stencil and stamps, Distress ink pad, old Idea-o-logy

Small Worn Cover Journal, new and old Idea-o-logy, Stampers Anonymous stencil and stamps, Distress inks, stains, paints, and Sizzix Alterations dies

I didn't go to CHA myself, but had quite the tour of Tim's booths visiting these places and I think you'll like them too
Mario Rossi's BTS on Facebook

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! You were busy! Great projects and thanks for sharing!

Danielle said...

Very nice work!