"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Tags with Glitz Design


How are your holiday preparations coming along? I'm inching along. 
This year, I have decided to use my DT projects as part of my gift giving. Here are a few tags toward that goal. Making my own gift tags was easy with the stamps from Glitz Design's "Hello December" Stamp Tin. I stamped the backgrounds of the tags and then the sentiment and to & from. I added some details with watercolor pencils, black and white pens and some sparkle with silver sequins. Finally, I added the to and from names on the tags.



Supplies I used:
Glitz Design "Hello December" Stamp Tin
Others: tags, gold, cream, red acrylic paints, paint brush, watercolor pencils, thread, sequins, sewing machine, brush markers, black and white pens, adhesive 

1 comment:

Kelly_Deal said...

I love these tags!