"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Monday, December 23, 2013

A last second DIY gift wrapping

Yep! No matter how much I try, I end up with last-minute things. Over time, I've gotten over perfection and DIY wrapping with recycled materials work for me just fine. And with the hoard of crafting supplies that I have amassed, it isn't hard to take care of wrapping in short time. For the following gift wraps, I combined the old (brown paper packaging) and the new (brand new dies from Sizzix).
I used:

Sizzix Bigz Die - Garden Greens

Others: Tags, Brown paper, thread, sewing machine, Adhesive

Here are the steps:
2. Sculpt the diecut floral pieces with finger and layer them together to create the flowers.
3. Adhere the Garden Greens and Spring Greenery diecuts to tags.
4. Wrap gifts with strings, ribbon, twine, etc. and/or machine stitch them close. Top the gifts with Jumbo Tattered Florals and write on the tags and tuck them in.

And here's a closer look
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: